Engineering Business for Automatic Truck Washing - Case Study of Industrial Mechanical Business




Because of the hours-long service rules for truck drivers, it makes sense for truck drivers to keep all stops to a minimum. So, if they need to use the restroom, buy fuel, eat, shower, drink coffee, sleep, send e-mails, clean windows, or wash trucks, it makes sense to finish everything in one location with one stop or as little as possible. This has become a bundling bonanza for truck stops serving drivers, and most travel centers and trucks have all that and more, including general shops or department stores. Okay, let's talk about this, and the challenge of one "washing truck" location huh?

Now, one of the best places you can advertise and market is trucks and travel centers, and you have to choose a truck stop on any of the main routes led by your business, within a radius of 250-300 miles. Some truck stops have truck washing on their property, or across the street. If this happens, it may be hino dutro 110 hd difficult to advertise washing your truck at that location.

However, often there are truck stops that compete with each other across the freeway with each other, one with truck washing, and one without a truck. Those who don't want to help you advertise to make up for the fact that they don't wash property like their closest competitors do. Likewise, overall, most truck stops do not need to be washed, and therefore you do not compete with them, and therefore you should ask them if you can put up flyers, business cards, or leave bulletins in their rest rooms.

Indeed, I can remember one time I was at a truck stop at my cellular command center, and some cute girls came up to me and they asked if I needed my truck to be cleaned, then they gave me leaflets, and behind that leaflet was the exact map how to get to the truck cleaning facility. I smiled, because as a businessman, I knew exactly what they were doing, and I thought that the owner of the truck cleaning company was wise enough to send cute girls to the truck stop to distribute flyers, and invite hino dutro 110 sd truck owners and truck drivers to the location they.

Unfortunately, in my case it was the opposite direction where I was traveling, but I had to keep the brochure for six months. When I returned through the area again, I really stopped there and cleaned my truck. It's amazing what you can do to increase the volume and number of trucks that enter through your automatic truck washing if you are only going to use a little grassroots marketing, and think about how you can sell to truck drivers while they are parking. Indeed, I hope you will consider all this and think about it.

Komentar